Thursday, June 16, 2011

Can you believe it is already June?

Time really flies lately... I just had a 51st birthday... no party, but we did have a nice breakfast at IHOP. Eve and I have been doing so much with getting her artwork completed and designing new illuminated frames that there hasn't been time for much else lately.

I just got a new certification for work, and R56 Auditor. Basically, it's a 518 page book that tells how a communications site/center is supposed to be grounded and wired. You don't get a lot of time to view the location, so you need to photograph everything, make notes like a madman, then later in the hotel you start writing up very detailed reports. It takes much more time to do the report than the inspection.

The reporting is taking up about 70% of my time now, Eve taking another 20%... so that leaves 10% for everything else... like blogging.

I did make some progress... finally went through the hours of video that I had from Baltimore... about 12 GIG worth... and compressed it down to a YouTube video. So here, finally... are parts 1 and 2 of the April trip for your enjoyment!

PART 1 OF 2


PART 2 OF 2


I hope you enjoy them... to date this is the largest video project I have worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment