Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New York / New Jersey

September has proven to be an interesting month, and full of travel too. My employer needed someone to travel to New York to test out a new communications system and assigned me to the job. As I was going to be here for several weeks (I'm here now) I decided that instead of flying back to Texas on the weekends, I would make a drive to the South Jersey shore and visit my sister Helen and brother Vincent.

While I was there, I wanted to shoot some home movies and share them with you so that you could see what it's like there. It has sure changed since I left back in the 1980's... there are some places that I no longer recognize.



On the second week I got to go back and do some more video... this time more of a home movie rather than a documentary style. It is an inside view into my somewhat crazy family... and after seeing it... you will likely get a better idea of why I am the way I am.



Today (September 28th) is also my daughter's birthday... so I'd like to wish Rebecca a very happy birthday today!

Enjoy,
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment