Friday, January 21, 2011

Jerry and EBo's Most Excellent Adventure

I moved out of my old house almost three years ago... and moved to Texas with Eve almost two years ago. During that time I have not had a workshop because everything was packed in storage in St Louis.

I'm not one to sit and watch TV all night, and since I work on the computer all day, at night I get tired of siting in front of the computer. Needless to say... I have been driving Eve crazy because I haven't been able to build stuff and be creative.

But thanks to EBo from the hacker space... all that changed when we made a last minute dash to St Louis to get my stuff. How was the trip? Have a look for yourself...



I'm in the process of sorting and setting it all up now... I feel a lot better having a shop again!

No comments:

Post a Comment