Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bull Creek

Eve planned a surprise for me today... she had me drive to Bull Creek... but I didn't know where we were going... I just followed our GPS until it said we were there. A little creek crosses over the road... that's how you know you are there.

The water is really warm because the sun shines through the shallow (3in / 7.5cm) water to the rock below and heats it. We had a great time... it was like swimming in a bathtub.

On the beginning of the video there is a picture of a bull... I didn't draw it... as I was walking I saw a chipped area of rock under the water and noticed it was bull shaped. I took a picture and when I was making the video I decided to use it in the title. I should have made a short video... then it would have had that wavy effect... but I still really like it.



YouTube didn't like that I had a bit of the JAWS soundtrack... so I had to re-render the video.

Oh... we don't work for EZ's restaurant... we just like to eat there!

Be sure to watch the "blooper reel" at the end of the video too.

No comments:

Post a Comment