Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th and Fun in the Garden

Well it certainly has been a fun few days here in Ole Kyle Texas. We went swimming in Barton Creek, had a great meal together, and went out to see the fireworks which were just around the corner from the house. Afterward we returned home to find our neighbors setting off yet another fireworks display.

I hope you enjoy the video!



Eve looked at the video and wanted to make a companion piece that showed much of the video segments I had cut out... a behind-the-scene version for our friends and family. So with me at the controls and Eve playing the part of director... we produced this version that I like to call "The Director's Cut".




Today Eve was back in her garden gathering Basil and got so excited she called me to come make an impromptu video to show it off... Enjoy!



Let us know if you like the videos... your comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment