Monday, March 14, 2011

Baltimore - Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center

I'm working a project in Baltimore for a few weeks and needed to get out of the hotel for a bit. On Saturday I decided to take a drive to visit the Air and Space Museum. Here is a 15 minute video I put together to show you what is there. You can do a search for "Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center" to find out more about it. It's a huge place with hundreds of aircraft and spacecraft inside.

Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center



I also found another video put out by the Smithsonian which is posted here for your enjoyment.




I am going to try something different on this blog... I have added a 360 degree view for those of you with Apple Quicktime installed. If you click this link: CLICK ME  you will be taken to a 360 degree view of the main area that I created from over 16 individual images. If you want to see more virtual reality views please let me know!

Jerry 

No comments:

Post a Comment