Saturday, October 17, 2015

Update - October 2015

I have really been busy as of late... adding all sorts of new CNC skills, making changes, etc. I also migrated a lot of my CNC stuff to my main web page. This way, I can put all the CNC related stuff into one repository that people can find a bit easier.

Take a look: http://askjerry.info/ Hopefully, I'll have more interesting stuff here soon... it all depends on how busy I get at work.

I seriously doubt anyone is reading this... I mean... I think I got my last comment like 2 years ago. Oh well... it's a place to put down my thoughts I guess. Even if I'm the only one reading it.

Jerry

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Brazilian time zone .
    I am a Brazilian university , graduation time in the IFSP , campus Cubatão - SP _ Brazil .
    Study Industrial Automation and my completion of course work is on the development of a prototype robot PUMA , for teaching purposes . The project is almost ready and the prototype will be even made ​​this semester . The project is interesting because it is low cost and parts are easily replaceable , great for teaching tool . I would like to share with you this project . I believe the way is the revolucion to teach robotics and owe you the inspiration that I had to develop this work.
    You can change the components , such as motors and microcontroller and keep the robot !
    Please add me to the list of his followers on LinkedIn .
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete